Getting to know the Winter Homecoming Candidates: Questionnaire

group feature pic-a

Photo Credit: Jaden Scott

2012 Winter Homecoming Candidates: (top) Garrett Marshall; (middle) Lark Hutchison, Cheyenne Henderson and Huntre Graham; (bottom) Brook Frazier, Nate Goodwin, David McTeer and Patrick Harris.

Kieran Bradley, Staff Writer
February 3, 2012
Filed under Student Life, Top Stories

David McTeer

Would you rather lick peanut butter off of someone’s foot or be stuck in an elevator with a python? Stuck in an elevator with a python. I speak Parseltongue.

If you could trade places with one person, who would it be and why? Garrett Griffin. He is tall, tan, and handsome.

If you could be anything for a day, what would you be? A vampire. So I could sparkle.

What three things are on your bucket list? Become a Mexican Hero by ending the drug war, produce an audio book recording of the Bible, and become President.

If you were president for a day, what is the first thing you would do? Form an unidentifiable stain on the carpet of the Oval Office.

If you had to eat one food everyday for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Yo quiero Taco Bell.

What are you doing to prepare for the 2012 apocalypse? Growing a survival beard.

Brook Frazier

Would you rather lick peanut butter off of someone’s foot or be stuck in an elevator with a python? Stuck in an elevator with a python.

If you could trade places with one person, who would it be and why? A.J. Hildreth, he’s my bestie.

If you could be anything for a day, what would you be? A dog, so I can do what I want.

What three things are on your bucket list? Sky dive, travel the world, and meet Blake Griffin.

If you could be anything when you grow up, what would it be? Married to Blake Griffin.

If you were president for a day, what is the first thing you would do? Look in all the files and find some top secret info.

If you could have any celebrity for a mother who would you choose? Oprah.

Garrett Marshall

Would you rather lick peanut butter off of someone’s foot or be stuck in an elevator with a python? It depends, what kind of peanut butter?

If you could trade places with one person, who would it be and why? Carrie Underwood’s husband, for obvious reasons.

If you could be anything for a day, what would you be? I would want to be a polar bear so I could hang out in the Arctic and drink coke.

If you could change your name, what would it be? John Jacob Jingle Heimer Schmidt.

If you could be anything when you grow up, what would it be? A pirate, I’ve always wanted to wear an eye patch and own a parrot.

Which Jersey Shore character would you be? The Situation because he’s the one most like me.

What are you doing to prepare for the 2012 apocalypse? Working on my survival skills, like assembling a microwave out of twigs.

Cheyenne Henderson

Would you rather lick peanut butter off of someone’s foot or be stuck in an elevator with a python? Whose foot and how big is the python?!

If you could trade places with one person, who would it be and why? Maddie DeShazer. I wonder what it’s like from up there.

If you could be anything for a day, what would you be? Mermaid, who wouldn’t want to be half human and half fish?

If you could change your name what would it be? Nadia.

Which Jersey Shore character would you be? J-Wow, she just doesn’t care.

If you had to eat one food everyday for the rest of your life, what would you choose? Cereal or Chipotle burritos.

What are you doing to prepare for the 2012 apocalypse? Like most people, nothing.

Nate Goodwin

If you could trade places with one person, who would it be and why? Jason Nelson. Who doesn’t like this guy?

If you could be anything for a day, what would you be? Nascar Driver, I wanna go fast.

If you could be anything when you grow up, what would it be? I am Batman.

Which Jersey Shore character would you be? Pauly D. So I can beat that beat.

If you were president for a day, what is the first thing you would do? Higher Nelson as one of my secretaries.

If you could have any celebrity for a mother, who would you choose? Betty White. She’s chill.

Lark Hutchison

Would you rather lick peanut butter off of someone’s foot or be stuck in an elevator with a python? Lick peanut butter off of someone’s foot.

If you could trade places with one person, who would it be and why? The girl married to Channing Tatum-nuff said.

If you could be anything for a day, what would you be? Someone else’s teachers aide, Mrs. Garrison bullies me haha…but seriously.

What three things are on your bucket list? Skydiving, slam dunk, and get Brett to grow up :)

If you could change your name what would it be? Anything but Lark…

Which Jersey Shore character would you be? Sammy-I like her hair.

If you were president for a day, what is the first thing you would do? Fly the jet (Air Force 1 according to Colton Rommel).

Patrick Harris

If you could trade places with one person, who would it be and why? Steve Nash so maybe I could get some of his skills.

If you could be anything for a day, what would you be? A platapus, purely because of the name.

What three things are on your bucket list? To go deep sea fishing, go to the Super Bowl, and be in a movie.

If you could change your name what would it be? I wouldn’t want to change it.

If you were president for a day, what is the first thing you would do? Party like it’s 1969.

If you could have any celebrity for a mother, who would you choose? Lois Griffin.

Huntre Graham

Would you rather lick peanut butter off of someone’s foot or be stuck in an elevator with a python? Be stuck in an elevator with a python.

If you could trade places with one person, who would it be and why? Rose in the Titanic so I could co-star with Leonardo DiCaprio.

What three things are on your bucket list? Run a marathon, see the Northern Lights, and learn to surf.

If you could change your name what would it be? Shawty.

If you could be anything when you grow up, what would it be? A super hero that can do everything and make everyone be nice and make world peace.

If you could have any celebrity for a mother, who would you choose? Kate Gosselin.

If you had to eat one food everyday for the rest of your life, what would you choose? My mom’s cheesy potatoes.

Comments

"The Pawprint" intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards. "The Pawprint" does not allow anonymous comments, and "The Pawprint" requires a valid email address. The email address will not be displayed but will be used to confirm your comments.